The next Photo Basics Class is scheduled for Saturday, July 9th in our Tallahassee studio. The class starts at 9am and ends at noon. In class, we cover:
- Understanding the letters and symbols on cameras and lenses
- Understanding the auto functions of the camera and how to have some control of them
- Understanding manual exposure- ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- Basics of flash photography
- How to find easy simple light
- Understanding file formats and how to store and organize your images
Every class is customized to the needs and desires of the students. Each class is limited to 12 people so that each student gets personalized attention.
To register, the nonrefundable $99 tuition must be paid. You can pay that online using the button below, or you can call the studio at 850.339.5799 to pay over the phone!
Tallahassee Photography Classes by Long’s Photography